California Department of Transportation
Three Mile Slough Bridge (#24-0121) one-way traffic control will be in effect over the next year expect delays.
We would like to thank those members who took the time to share their feelings with us in regards to Opening up the park to the Public for Day Use. We will no longer be considering opening up the park. However, in an effort to offset the increasing cost of operating the resort, maintenance dues will be increasing.
We here at Lighthouse Resort and Marina, and Restaurant strive for excellence when it comes to hospitality and the care of our members and their guests that we offer a wide range of amenities and activities. During the summer kids are rarely bored for they have a choice of activities and games hosted by our Activities Director. Activities include BINGO, crafts and Movies!
Some of our amenities offered include:
- A Basketball Court to play one-on-one, school yard games like HORSE and more!
- An 18-Hole Mini-Golf Course (unlimited free usage). Just see the Guard Gate!
- A Swimming Pool with New Solar Heating!
- Horse-shoe pit, located behind the store
- Volleyball Court
- A large Fire Pit, located in front of the Clubhouse for Members to use. Perfect for camp fire stories and S’mores!
- Convenience Store
- Beautiful Groves of Trees in which to take shelter under for when the sun becomes too hot!
- Tent Sites for the adventurous!
- Cabins for those who wish to camp but want the luxuries of home!
- Clubhouse with BINGO, darts and a Library
- Movie Theater Room
- 215 RV Sites
- Full Restaurant & Bar
- Kayak rentals by Kokopelli Kayaks